Real experience - Real learning
Some of our offerings
How to Get the Best Results
- Online Meetings – Identify the challenges and how to overcome them
- The Power of Presence – How to adapt your presentation style to the virtual medium
- Creating engagement – best practices to engage and influence remotely during online meetings
Strategic Presentation Planning
- Use the A.P.C methodology for better planning
- How to structure content with a logical flow
- Make it stick! Tips and tricks to make a message memorable
- Ensure that your visuals work for you and not against you
- How to adapt your presentation style to the virtual medium
- Creating engagement – best practices to engage participants during online presentations and meetings
Intra-Company Networking & Collaboration
- How to identify and solidify relationships with stakeholders
- 4 Foundational principals for profitable relationships
- Personal CRT map — a roadmap for managing your network
- Small talk Vs. SMART talk
Attitude & Skills in Customer Communication
- The Fix-Fix approach in customer communication
- Defining objectives — a key to effective communication
- How to proactively manage customer expectations
- “YES WE CAN” attitude — the power of positive communication
- Managing sensitive conversations: How to say NO and stay alive
- Assessing cultural impact: What effect does culture have on work settings and business success?
- How do different cultures define professionalism?
- How to connect in various business interactions
- Explore the communication variable — your Intercultural communication toolkit
- Country specific programs are available.
Management in times of change and uncertainty
- Identifying current key challenges of managing people in the virtual working environment
- Strategies to predict, prevent and proactively plan to meet the identified challenges
- How to empower and delegate effectively when WFH (working from home)
- How to create and sustain high trust relationships – creating intimacy on a virtual platform
- Management behaviours that motivates others to step out of their comfort zone
- How to create a psychologically safe environment in times of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Be far – Feel close, how to build trust, connectivity and a sense of belonging when WFH
- Boosting morale, focusing on motivation from our circle of control
- Creating a psychologically safe environment for people to be open, creative and launch new ideas
- Building resilience in times of uncertainty, leading with curiosity, empathy and vulnerability
I firmly believe that successful communication is the foundation of every successful relationship. I say “it’s all about people” , because people like to do business with people they like. The stronger the relationship the better the results.