Owning Your Personal Brand
Have you given conscious thought to how you are perceived?
The way people perceive you has a direct impact on their desire to support and follow you.
Personal branding is not about shameless self-promotion. It’s about making a positive impact, and getting more visibility and recognition for the value you bring.
In this workshop, participants are shown how to reveal, refine and leverage their personal brands to create connection, encourage collaboration and enhance their influence.
- Mind the gap – Self-perception vs. external perception
- Identify the key elements of your desired personal brand
- Specific behaviors to solidify and expand your personal brand
- Taking it forward – Lead your team members to their desired brand
- One more bullet point to make it 5, consistent with the other workshops