The “Write” Way
How to Use Written Communication Efficiently and Effectively
Email is an essential form of communication – and it is becoming ever more complex.
Daily interactions are constantly increasing, and in the absence of voice tone and body language, misunderstandings are a common problem. Cross-cultural communication adds to this complexity. To thrive in today’s environment, the business professional must know how to optimize their written communication.
This workshop teaches participants to write in a way that is efficient, avoids conflict and frustration and gains the cooperation of others.
You will learn how to:
- Set realistic objectives and plan your email accordingly
- Structure shorter and more effective emails
- Write in a way that encourages people to respond and cooperate
- Avoid the “ping pong” effect and other common mistakes
- Use professional English phrases and terminology