Train the Trainer
Take Your Training Skills to the Next Level
As a trainer, you’re not just delivering content or transferring knowledge to people. You’re creating an impact in their lives — your training can be something they will remember, use, and benefit from throughout their career.
Training others is both a privilege and a responsibility.
Whether you build it from scratch or adjust an existing course, one of your biggest challenges will be making it interesting and memorable.
To be really successful, learning should first be relevant and valuable, as well as enjoyable. This will ensure that participants will be motivated and able to integrate the learning into their jobs.
As the trainer, you need to get your audience’s attention and keep it. More than what you teach, it’s how you teach it that makes all the difference.
Here’s the good news: you can learn how to be a great trainer. Our hands-on workshop is based on over 20 years of experience in leading workshops for many industries, globally.
The workshop includes group learning, practical exercises and simulations, and in depth, individual feedback.
You will learn:
- What makes a successful training session successful?
- How to effectively structure your content for maximum impact
- How to be your best, maximizing body language and voice: In person and online
- The stickiness factor — how to bring data to life and make it memorable
- How to evaluate participants and give encouraging feedback
- How to come across as calm, comfortable and confident, even in unexpected situations
- Connecting the dots — creating continuity and flow between sessions
- Professionally managing difficult participants and creating engagement