How to have happier customers, fewer escalations and less stress
Customer complaints are often less about product and more about poor communication. To keep customer loyalty, trust is paramount. Every interaction has the potential to either build or damage trust.
Proactively managing expectations, understanding customers better and constructively managing conflict lead to higher trust and customer loyalty. Better communication means better relationships and yields better, more profitable results.
Regardless of your product or service, a customer-centric approach requires skillful communication.
You will learn how to:
- Build long-lasting, high-trust relationships.
- Understand and address customers’ real needs.
- Lead critical situations confidently from initiation to resolution.
- Proactively manage customer expectations.
- Influence without authority – getting people to collaborate willingly.