Get to the Point
How to create a presentation that makes an impact
For a presentation to have impact, it must be valuable, concise and engaging.
Knowing how to structure your message in different ways for different audiences is the key.
This workshop covers how to create and design an effective message, from a strong opening to a memorable close.
You will learn how to:
- Make sure your message is relevant, focused and valuable
- Prioritize information using specific methods
- Craft an opening that gets attention and a close your audience remembers
- Maintain your audience’s engagement throughout your presentation
- Ensure that your visuals work for you and not against you