The Power of Presence
How to Design and Deliver Powerful Presentations
This workshop prepares all levels of speakers to feel calm, comfortable and confident in a wide variety of events. As people’s attention spans become shorter, getting and keeping an audience’s attention is becoming increasingly challenging. The key lies in knowing what to say, how to say it and saying it authentically. Ultimately, it’s the power of your presence, as well as your PowerPoint presentation, that creates value for your audience.
This training covers all aspects of how to Design and Deliver a powerful presentation that impacts your audience and achieves your desired results.
You will learn how to:
- Tailor your message to create value for your specific audience
- Turn on your power of presence – manage nerves, voice and body-language to project confidence and calm
- Clearly define your desired outcome
- Ensure that your visuals work for you and not against you
- Handle tough questions, Q&As, and difficult participants professionally