Return on Relationships — Intra-Company Networking
How to Build, Manage and Leverage High-Value Relationships
To make things happen, you have to move people. To move people, you need to connect with them. Intra-company networking is more than small talk and mingling. It’s about building, managing, and leveraging a diverse ecosystem of relationships with colleagues and stakeholders. We call this your ROR – Return on Relationships. People are your greatest asset.
Whether your goal is influence, promotion or collaboration, building relationships and managing your network are essential for your success.
You will learn how to:
- Map and prioritize relationships for maximum effect.
- Become a hub of influence by investing in relationships.
- Build and leverage your network for better collaboration.
- Turn small talk into SMART talk
- Design a personal networking action plan