Rules of Engagement – Sales for Non-Salespeople
How to Identify and Leverage Sales Opportunities
Every customer interaction creates the customer’s experience.
Whether we’re in IT, R&D or Support, we’re always “selling” the company, its reputation, and its image. But no one likes a sales pitch… Customers want to be understood. They want to feel safe.
Sales, at its core, is about solving problems and serving needs. It teaches us how to create high-trust relationships.
In this workshop, participants will learn to comfortably engage customers in conversation, ask professional questions and listen more attentively to what is said (and not said). They will learn how to create high-trust relationships and manage more professionally every interaction that can enhance our reputation, build our brand and create an exceptional customer experience.
You will learn how to:
- Become more confident and competent in managing client engagements.
- Conduct a question-based dialog that makes clients want to buy from you.
- Describe your solution in terms that are most relevant to the customer.
- Build rapport using our 5C’s behavior model.
- Manage conflict constructively and set clear professional boundaries.